Thursday, January 24, 2013

Resolution

I've decided to by pass the usual "exercise more" and "eat healthier" resolutions. I will or will not do them regardless of making them "official resolutions." *BUT... I would like to add that Don and I have been going to the gym/working out at home at least two times a week usually three, for a few months now and we always have significantly cut down our wheat and processed foods intake. Woo!

Okay, back to our resolution. We thought awhile about what we really wanted to accomplish this year. With all of the craziness from last year, I decided we needed to get better organized.


So our resolution is to organize every room in our house throughout the year. We decided that in order to keep our sanity, that we would only overhaul one room a month. I've been stalking Pinterest and organizing blogs for the past few months. It has really inspired me! It has also shown me that organization can be pretty and stylish.

I am loving this organized spice drawer featured on a blog I follow, called IHeartOrganizing


And this organized office storage is from one of my favorite blogs, 7th House on the Left, featured on IHeartOrganizing
I secretly think Ashley from 7th House on the Left and I are destined to be friends...
We haven't really started on a room for January... we have done an overall clean sweep of the house. Does that count? We cleaned our room, donated some clothes we don't wear, cleaned out some left over moving boxes, and I did attach some chalkboard labels to my flour containers in the kitchen. Now I know exactly which flour to reach for!

That's a start right?

What are your resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment